Blazeminds Technology is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains how Blazeminds Technology uses and protects the personal information it collects. It applies to any personal information you provide to Blazeminds Technology and, subject to local law, any personal information we collect from other sources like social media.
Throughout this Notice, “BMTSPL” refers to Blazeminds Technology Services Private Limited, including its affiliates and subsidiaries (also referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”).
We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, designation, company name, country, city, telephone number and IP address. When you provide information that enables us to respond to your request for products or services, we will, wherever permissible by relevant laws, collect, use and disclose this information to third parties for the purposes described in this Notice. This includes collecting information when you:
Visit BMTSPL Websites
In some instances, BMTSPL automatically collects personal information pertaining to you when you visit our websites and through e-mails that we may exchange. We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, “cookies” and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to improve the effectiveness of BMTSPL websites and our marketing activities.
By using BMTSPL’s websites, associated microsites and mobile applications, you agree to the processing of your information as explained in this Notice.
BMTSPL websites may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Notice. We encourage you to review the privacy statement/notice of each website you visit.
Engage with BMTSPL through social media
You can engage with us through social media websites or through features on BMTSPL websites that integrate with social media sites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
Access our Websites through Mobile Devices
If you access our websites on your mobile device, we may also collect your name, email address, designation, company, country, city, telephone number, IP address. Also, for user behavior analysis we may capture information with respect to your device information, and user behavior.
When you provide us your mobile number, you consent to the use of your mobile number for the purposes identified in this Notice. If you choose to refrain from receiving any text notifications from us on your mobile, we will not be using your mobile number for such purposes unless required to meet legal requirements or legitimate business purposes. We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
Purpose for Use of Data
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- Provide information and services as requested by you;
- Assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- Perform client communication
- Conduct data analysis
- Execute monitoring
- Share it with affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes
- Share it with statutory authorities, government institutions or other bodies for compliance with legal requirements
- Market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; or
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
- With your consent, we may also use your personal information for additional purposes. Unless it is necessary for our legitimate business purposes, should you choose not to provide any personal information during certain activity, you will be able to continue with such activity wherever to the extent possible.
Disclosure to Third Parties
BMTSPL does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission; or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with BMTSPL under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help BMTSPL communicate with you about offers from BMTSPL and for other legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- BMTSPL shall share your personal information with your consent, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce BMTSPL’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of BMTSPL or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if BMTSPL is acquired by or merged with another company.
BMTSPL may transfer certain personal information across geographical borders to BMTSPL entities or service providers in other countries working on our behalf in accordance with applicable law. BMTSPL may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country that ensures the “same level of data protection” as per applicable data protection laws and regulations.
When you provide us with your information or use our websites, we may collect, transfer, store, and process your information. These transfers are governed by European Union (EU) standard contractual clauses or equivalent data transfer agreements to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information.
BMTSPL takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information in the following ways.
If you have created a profile or account on one of our websites, you can update your contact information after you log into your account.
Cookies are used on this website. The text in a cookie often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer, but it can contain other information as well .
Contact us at the e-mail or postal address listed in the "Contact Us" section at the bottom of this Statement. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing and your requested changes. We will provide you access to the personal information requested, subject to reasonable limitations provided by law, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals.
If we are not able provide you with access, we will provide you with the reason for refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon.
BMTSPL has implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Our service providers and agents are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose. BMTSPL will ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “same level of data protection” as per applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
Exercise your Rights
We respect your right to be informed, access, correct, request deletion or request restriction, portability, objection, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, in our usage of your personal information as required by applicable laws. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format on request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable laws and may impact your access to some of our services
- You have the right to access your personal information by providing due notice to us
- You have a right to object to processing of your personal information where it is so conducted by automated means and involves any kind of decision-making
If you have any questions or complaints about this Notice, our privacy and information handling practices, you can contact us at email@example.com
BMTSPL may update this privacy statement as and when need arises and this notice will be made available on the website. However, our commitment to protect your privacy will continue to remain.